sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2012

Five Precepts




Life is very precious to me, I value it. That´s why I do not destroy it.
Purposely I do not kill. Idea of killing makes me ill.
I am vegetarian and use not guns, except on the track where I shot just for fun!

I do not want to take that what is not mine. Stealing from others do make me weak and blind.
Stealing because you are feeling the creed makes you a weak. Taking someones own make me feel to stop to breath!

Sex is so beautiful, but abuse is not. Using others just for your own enjoyment do not make you hot.
 I do not play with feelings of others but give and take just when it´s okay to each others!

Lying is stupid and ignorant act, that´s not just my opinion. It is the fact.
Being honest with responsible way, is the lifestyle which I adopt with real not for play.

I do not drink booze or do any drugs. I have seen where this leads, when person everything fucks.
Being the sober might not be so sexy, but puking the brains out is totally exit.

These are the precepts, guidelines for Zazen. They are the keys to my success, my mental tactics.
These won´t fit with the idea of sin. I just know these will work for me, I have tested them in!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti